We have gained huge appreciation in supplying and exporting robustly-built Diesel Doctor. This device is reckoned for saving fuel, minimizing harmful SOx & NOx emissions and optimizing engines' efficiency. Our offered device is widely used for marine, transportation, heavy equipment and power generation applications. In order to meet the international quality standards, this device is thoroughly checked on various parameters to ensure zero-defect. In order to suit the variegated requirements of clients, this Diesel Doctor is made available in different grades and specifications.
Knowing how your engine is performing leads to more efficient operation, saving fuel and reducing emissions. Additionally, it can highlight developing faults and assist with optimizing engine maintenance. With typically 60% of a ship's costs going on bunkers, any fuel saving is worthwhile. At around 10% of the ship's budget, optimization of maintenance can provide large savings. Avoidance of down time by recognizing developing engine problems early, keeps ships sailing.
- This equipment can provide exact health details of the engine.
- The faults if any including non synchronous behavior of the cylinders will also be indicated.
- Details of power developed by each cylinder and also by all the cylinders together is calculated and displayed.
- The unit being portable can be taken to any location or ship to carry out the realistic assessment of engine health in field whenever a doubt is arisen about the same.
- Many more as explained in the literature attached.
- Saves fuel
- Minimizes harmful SOx and NOx emissions
- Cuts Downtime
- Pinpoint problems that are starting to develop
- Provides detailed and accurate information of Engines' Health
- Optimizes Engine's efficiency
- Advantageous for Old vessels using obsolete offline engine monitoring technology.
- Designed for Real Marine Users
- Comprehensive Analysis, Trending and Reporting Software
- Proven Reliability ,Accuracy, Ease of Use and Durability . More than 3000 units in use.
Some of the defects that can be identified using DOCTOR are
- Injector condition
- Valve leaks
- Power imbalance
- Weak, worn or badly timed pumps
- Timing problems
- Cylinder leaks
- Restricted inlet passages
- Twisted crank
- And many more